A scientifically-developed serum can seriously transform your skin texture and tone. With various serums on the market claiming to transform your skin, it may be difficult to select the perfect one for your skin concerns and your current skin routine. Bonjout Beauty’s Le Balm Skin Savior Solid Serum is here to help.
Bonjout Beauty is committed to unleashing your skin’s inner radiance. Learn more about our revolutionary Le Balm Skin Savior Solid Serum and how it can improve your skin care routine by helping regenerate skin’s radiance from within.
Understanding Le Balm Skin Savior Solid Serum
Le Balm is an 8-in-1 multipurpose formula with 68 active ingredients to restore, regenerate and enhance skin radiance. Benefits of using Le Balm can include cell regeneration, barrier repairing, moisturizing, nourishing, and soothing the skin while correcting visible signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles.
With Le Balm’s balmy texture, it can be applied as a serum, moisturizer, nourishing cream, under-eye cream, night cream, overnight repairing mask, treatment salve (after derma-procedures, after sun), or lip care.
What Makes Le Balm Unique?
Le Balm is formulated with 99.2% of naturally derived ingredients. Our unique formula is water-free and made of lipids to mimic skin structure allowing it to penetrate the barrier to the deeper epidermis.
Le Balm does not contain other additives, like emulsifiers and preservatives, that help the formulation to stabilize. Instead, our formulation breakthrough is powered by 68 active ingredients in our patented Bonjout Radiance System™ formula in optimized levels to give you radiant skin.
Plus with Le Balm’s compact packaging and its solid form, it is great on the go!
Key Ingredients in Le Balm Skin Savior Solid Serum
Le Balm is a high-performance formula: it instantly soothes skin and gives a radiant glow, improves texture and helps give a smoother complexion. Our formula is proven to provide all-day hydration and skin luminosity. Our ingredients include:
- Bonjout Radiance System™: A formulation created with over 15 years of research on skin's complexion infused with native stem cells from prickly pear and blue bird hibiscus that helps protect skin cells from UV damage and defy aging skin.
- Ceramide NP: A barrier-repairing ingredient that helps restore the damage and replenish moisture while strengthening the natural barrier.
- Peptides: Identical peptides naturally produced by the skin to activate the different mechanisms and help increase collagen and elastin while improving skin firmness, elasticity and hydration for younger-looking skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid: With high water-binding properties, hyaluronic acid deeply penetrates to maximize moisture absorption and lasting moisture retention to prevent skin from drying and reenergizing the epidermis.
- Squalane: A constituent of the skin's natural moisture barrier that helps increase hydration.
- Organic Prickly Pear Oil: Rich in nutrients, which stimulate collagen production to promote faster cell turnover, repair and nourish the skin
- Rutin: Also known as Vitamin P, rutin is a natural flavonoid with antioxidant properties to fend off free radicals. Rutin helps neutralize oxidative damage caused by free radicals and protect and soothe the skin.
Le Balm is full of botanicals with rich profiles of omega 3,6,9, amino acids, and vitamins that deliver multiple complexion-enhancing effects. Le Balm is also dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, vegan and cruelty-free.
Assessing Your Current Skin Care Routine
Our skin is subject to change. While it could be due to aging, environmental, or hormone changes, your skin care routine can stop working for you. Therefore, your skin care routine may need assessments from time to time.
When assessing your current skin care routine, your age, skin type, and skin care goals are taken into consideration to build the perfect skin care regimen. You need to know if your skin is dry, oily, or a combination of both. Other concerns like loss of firmness & elasticity, dullness, breakouts & enlarged pores, and redness are important to identify.
Consistency and patience are also two elements your skin care routine needs to include: it is unrealistic to expect visible results from a skin care routine within a night or even a week. With skin care, consistency is key.
Choosing the Right Placement for Le Balm in Your Skin Care Routine
A good rule of thumb is to layer skin care products from thinnest to thickest. Always start with clean hands and a clean face. Then apply toner, water-based serum and moisturizer.
Le Balm is a solid serum with a balmy texture. We recommend smoothing over Le Balm after applying water-soluble thin serums. It can be applied not only on the face but also under eye, lips, and neck and décolletage areas. With Le Balm, you will not need other moisturizers due to it’s unique hydrating capacity.
Remember to slather SPF in your morning routine as well to protect your skin from damage caused by UVA and UVB rays.
Step-by-Step Guide to Integrating Le Balm in Your Routine
Good skin care is essential at any age. By combining different products, you can create an effective skin care routine to fit your skin's exact needs. Adding Le Balm into your routine can help regenerate cells and restore barrier and radiance to keep the skin looking and feeling its best.
- Step 1: Prepare your skin by using a toner.
- Step 2: Apply all light, watery serums (like vitamin C, niacinamide).
- Step 3: Smooth over Le Balm, taking a sufficient amount into your index finger. Warm Le Balm between your fingers to activate the formula. Apply it all over the face, under eye area and lips.
- Step 4: Apply makeup, if desired.
- Step 5: Apply sunscreen (SPF++).
PM ROUTINE: TWO SIMPLE STEPS
- Step 1: Prepare your skin by cleansing.
- Step 2: Apply Le Balm.
Potential Combinations and Tips for Enhanced Results
Le Balm is generally compatible with almost all ingredients commonly found in skin care.
Ingredients such as vitamin B3 (niacinamide), C, peptides & growth factors in watery serums should be applied before using Le Balm for better penetration of the product. Le Balm can be applied to reduce redness and calm the skin after sun exposure and dermatological procedures. Le Balm is perfect for limiting undesired dryness and irritation after using retinoids, especially for acne-prone skin.
Le Balm can also be used as an overnight hydrating mask and a lip care product to soothe dry, chapped lips and revitalize the décolletage area.
Discover the Difference
We suggest you self-evaluate visible results with your expected goals after one month. You will see noticeable differences in radiance, luminosity, smoothness, suppleness and texture.
Le Balm is a dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and is a clean formula. Therefore, it can be considered generally safe, and potential adverse effects are barely minimal. If you experience any allergy or irritation, we advise you to discontinue.
Does Le Balm Cause Breakouts?
No. Formulated with non-comedogenic plant oils and ingredients that do not clog pores and trigger breakouts, Le Balm is suitable for all skin types, including oily and acne-prone skin.
Can Le Balm Easily Add to My Routine?
Yes! Le Balm is compatible with most skin care routines.
Enhancing Your Skin Care Routine with Le Balm
Le Balm is the perfect addition for anyone looking to add more radiance into their skin care. Bonjout Beauty’s Le Balm product is an 8-in-1 multipurpose formula with 68 active ingredients to restore, regenerate and enhance skin radiance. Le Balm promotes cell regeneration, barrier repairing, moisturizing, nourishing, and soothing the skin while correcting visible signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles.
Our formula is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, oily, and acne-prone skin and can be easily added to your current routine. Le Balm is the first step in the morning and the last step in the evening. Like any good skin care routine, consistency is non-negotiable in your skin care regimen!